The highest possible level of emergency health services for the citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
To establish development of cooperation and coordination between the Gulf Emergency Medicine Societies in preventive, curative and rehabilitative health and educational fields. In addition, open up channels to meet with international experiences and coordination to strengthen cooperation with official organizations working in the field of Emergency Medicine.
the practice of emergency medicine in a highly professional manner, taking into account the social traditions and Islamic teachings.
- The development of strategies, policies and health systems, which aims to improve emergency medicine in the GCC states.
- Achieve coordination, integration and deepen the cooperation in the fields of emergency medicine among the GCC.
- Consolidation of common attitudes in international forums, and closer bilateral relations with the relevant regional and international organizations.
- Introduce and enlighten the GCC states about all emergency medicine subspecialties such as disaster medicine, toxicology, pediatric emergency, etc.).
- Encourage joint studies and research to provide recommendations and technical advice to the official authorities in matters related to the specialization of emergency medicine and its various branches.
- Decisions on forming technical committees to conduct studies and research related to emergency medicine.
- Exchange of experiences in the areas of education and medical training.
- Organization of conferences, seminars and training courses to raise the capacity of Gulf of medical staff.
- Assess the prevailing global systems and strategies in the field of emergency medicine, benefit from the unification of the profession standards, and unify the general framework of the facilities Health Emergency Medicine